Standard Plus - 6mm Computer Security Cable Kit (with Anchor Plate, Super Glue & Padlock)
The 6mm Computer Security Cable Kit with Super Glue - Standard Plus allows you to secure a computer and a TFT monitor to an anchor point.
The Computer Security Cable Kit - Standard Plus has a stop at one end to act as an anchor point or a small hole can be drilled into a surface to pass the cable through. The computer is secured with a screw on security lug. This works by removing a screw from the computer, then replacing the screw inside the lug. A set of screws are provided in case the existing screw is too short.
There is also a Anchor plate with super glue and screws. This can either be super glued to a surface or screwed to it. There is a security plate that protects the screws.
The TFT monitor is secured via scissor hasp using the Kensington slot.
6mm Computer Security Cable Kit Standard Plus - Contents
- 1 x 6mm x 1500mm steel cable with stop at one end and a cross hole to locate a padlock.
- 1 x Fixed loop generator. To provide a loop for the monitor base.
- 1 x Hexagon Key for secure loop generator.
- 1 x Anchor Plate with 2 screws and glue.
- 1 x Screw on security lug with a set of screws.
- 1 x Scissor hasp
- 1 x 30mm Padlock keyed alike or to differ.
- 1 x Loop generator or key hole bracket.
- 1 x Super Glue.
|PCS 6SPCable-Kit 2A||
1 x 6mm x 1500mm
Computer & Peripheral Security Cable Kit with Super Glue
Standard Plus - 6mm Security Cable Kit (with Anchor Plate, Super Glue & Padlock)
- Product Code: PCS 6SPCable-Kit 2A
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £13.95