Delivery & Returns
Delivery charges will be calculated and displayed in the checkout before you confirm your order. The delivery charges quoted are applicable to single address in the UK Mainland only and do not include the UK Highlands and Islands and all the locations outside the UK Mainland. Delivery of stock items is normally within 3 - 5 working days from date of dispatach and for all bespoke made to measure items the delivery time is 2 to 3 weeks.
However, during peak periods delivery may take slightly longer. Delivery dates will be confirmed when the orders have been dispatched.
Highlands, Islands, Europe, USA & Canada
We do deliver to UK Highlands, Islands, Europe, USA and Canada. The delivery of the items will take 7 - 10 business days from the date of dispatch.
For all the overseas deliveries, please contact us for a quotation.
PC Safe cannot be held liable where the customer has supplied PC Safe with the incorrect dimensions. Returns will not be accepted when the customer has supplied PC Safe with the incorrect dimensions. If you require urgent delivery please contact us to check the availability before placing an order.
PC Safe is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective, and in keeping with our commitment to provide our customers with excellent service, our returns policy is set out below:
- PC Safe only accepts orders from bona fide businesses and other organisations, consumer/retail orders will not be accepted.
- PC Safe does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
- Subject to testing in order to verify any alleged fault, we will accept the return of defective products for full refund or replacement if, but only if, the goods are returned within 7 days of delivery.
- All returned products must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) which must be obtained from PC Safe before returning the products. Returned products will not be accepted without a RMA number. The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outer packaging, not on the products. Failure to follow these instructions may result in delays and additional costs.
- PC Safe cannot accept liability for products damaged during transit. It is the Customer's responsibility to package the products to prevent damage.
- Proof of postage is not proof of delivery. You are strongly advised to return products by courier and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the products.
- If upon receipt of returned products, the products are found to be in good working order without defect, we will return the products to you, and the carriage costs of this return will be your responsibility.